Join the Team
Trade Sales Consultants
(Mid-Western Ontatrio, South Western Ontario, GTA region)
- Prospecting and cold calling, establish regional presence by visiting job site and head offices.
- Generating leads and opportunities, to quote on single family and low-rise commercial projects by working with architects, builders and designers within the construction community.
- Working closely with custom home builders and construction companies to provide customized solutions, value driven and price competitive proposals.
- Handling objections, asking questions, creative problem solving and be consistent in sales approach.
- Providing excellent customer service by timely responses and installation visits.
- Participating in showroom responsibilities, optimize walk-in /call-in inquiries by (virtual) product demonstrations, following up to close the sale.
- Working with internal office manager on quoting and purchasing activities, Communicating on product specifications and custom requirements.
- Generate sales report on monthly performance, identify area of opportunities and execution with solid action plan.
- Participate in monthly sales meeting and product training sessions
- Minimum two years of business to business sales experience or five years of working experience within the building industry.
- Solid performance record supported by growing sales result.
- Excellent technical aptitude, ability to read blue print and do take-offs.
- Excellent time management skill to work independently with minimum supervision, self-motivated individual with ambition to success.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with business owners, identify business opportunities and provide client-focused solutions.
- Leadership skills to listen, to influence and to motivate others.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills (in English).
- Knowledge of building industry in general and builder community.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications, cloud services and video conference platforms.
- Experience of selling to custom home builders or architect is a strong asset.
- Windows and doors knowledge is an asset.
- Ability to travel on occasion as required along with a valid passport.
- Valid driver’s license and current driver’s abstract.
- Clean criminal background check with local police department
Windsor Windows and Doors supply premium quality windows and doors for new construction, remodelling and replacement applications. WD CRAFTLINE is an established distributor of Windsor Windows and Doors of Ontario, with over decades of industry experience and product expertise. We pride ourselves in developing and maintaining top sales and installation experts in the industry. We are committed to building long term relationships with clients and team members, treating one and other with integrity and respect, continually contributing to each other’s success.
We aim to provide the best value for windows and doors solutions and best-in-class installation services for the Ontario market. Apply today to learn about your future as a team member with WD CRAFTLINE Windows and Doors!
Speak with a Window Expert Today!
761 Main St. E, Unit 2
Milton ON, L9T 3Z3
6843 Dawson St.,
Niagara Falls. ON, L2E 7B6
Show room by appointment only
7250 Keele Str., Unit 156
Vaughan, Ontario, L4K 1Z8